Purpose of collecting and using personal information
1. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
The Company processes personal information for the following purposes and is not used for any purpose other than: If the purpose of use is changed, the necessary measures will be implemented in accordance with Article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
2. Items of personal information to be collected
– Required items: Name, Email, Contact
– Choices: None
3. Retention and use period of personal information
In principle, when the purpose of collecting personal information or the purposes for which it has been provided is achieved,
We destroy personal information of information subject without delay.
– For interested customer registration, up to 3 months after completion of the site sale
– If any other information subject is requested to be stopped, immediately destroy
4. Providing third parties of personal information and handling consignment, etc.
In order to smoothly carry out tasks such as better service provision and customer convenience,
We collect, store, process and use personal information of our customers to external professional companies.
5. Procedures and methods of personal information destruction
The procedure and method of destroying personal information of the company are as follows.
end. Destruction procedure
– The information entered by the customer is subject to internal policy and other related laws and regulations
It is stored for a certain period of time and destroyed according to reasons for information protection (see the period of use and use).
– This personal information will not be used for any other purpose other than that held by law.
I. Destruction method
– Personal information printed on paper is crushed by a crusher or destroyed by incineration.
– Personal information stored in the form of an electronic file is deleted using a technical method that can not reproduce the record.
6. Right to refuse collection consent
The information subject has the right to deny the provision, processing and use of the above personal information.
However, if you refuse to collect or process personal information, you can not reply.